September 14, 2012

FROM MY HART, TO ALL MY GRiNGO FRiENDS:

By respect to my Gringo friends (& my Gringo family!), on line & in non·virtual life too, I am modifying angry comments. Governments, have prooven in the past & in the present, that although Hitler might have commited suicide in 1945, his spirit pervades the present Empire rulers, who have inmersed this incredible brew of cultures we call México, into the most SENSELESS war, since AdSense was invented.

One example: the Wixárika people (named "huicholes" by outsiders) go to Virikuta, where our actual Sun was born. A sacred place since mileniums. BUT, our government needs investors. Canadian mining companies are extracting GOLD (the curse of México!, since Europeans bumped into this continent, when looking for new routes to rob Asia. The real GOLD in México, is the mexican people) with techniques that pollute under ground water, with cianyde. That poison will pop out, at every spring in that region (Real de Catorce, a treasure of humanity), so: no more hollywood trash will be filmed there (was good money for locals); all desert comunities will die of thirst (or be poisoned); and the Wixárika culture will not collect their sacred cactus Hikury ("peyote" for outsiders).

The Army & Marine will enforce government decisions, in the name of a "War on Drugs", imposed by iGNORANCE (a must for politicians to be ignorant, Obama included!). Drug distribution, has actually increased since this war started, because the Government Cartel (el Chapo & Royal Tour führer FeCal) is holocausting other cartels (like the Third Reich did with Jew people). Instead of Stalags, we have clandestine tumbs. Instead of ovens, we have bulldozers burying every trace. Dismemberment, is a popular sport among paramilitars (black uniforms a la Gestapo) paid by FeCal, who wants drug monopoly: USA pays too well & with CASH! In Dollars!

All this outrages me & turns my writing into an escape valve. I am correcting this personal problem.

Drugs should be controlled (my temper too, working on that), like past USA government did with alcohol control, ending a prohibitional disaster. With back up from HEALTH organisacions: it's a health problem. Besides, they are an escape to economical problems ··· The REAL adictions are POWER & GREED; so far, their only therapy available with some mixed results, is the Guillotine. 


My experience is with plants, NOT with quemical drugs that can be deadly. What controls my party spirit, are: work, my love for my family & I enjoy life inmensely, after my morning coffee as my choice drug. Tobaco was abandoned, before serious health problems would develop (3 packs a day, Marlboro 100`s: last was in september 1996; only an ocasional reefer since then).

If anyone has been ofended by my bad temper in the past (I tend to say pinches gringos & much worst A LOT: very very sorry!) I appologize from the bottom of my hart, to all gringos who felt targeted. Not directed for you my friends, but for the USA governement, along with ALL other governments on this Planet.  

Pardon my bad moments: un abrazo y hasta la Vista Windows 7! from this Autistic Dislexic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME, my Gringo & nonGringo friends! Would you like some coffee?